It’s time for the weekly breakdown of Brunch news across the world to keep you up to date with the latest happenings related to the most important meal of the day.
- The Metro breaks down their three top places to chow down on bottomless brunch in London.
- Manchester is going retro with the reveal of brunch at Gaucho, who unveil their new 80’s themed bottomless brunch event, serving breakfast favourites, from Pop tarts to alphabetti spaghetti.
- Luxury London list their top 10 East London Brunch menus including, Duck and Waffle, The Vincent, Oslo and Tom’s Kitchen.
- Here’s the Bartenders Guide to Brunch – check out a few brunch cocktail favourites that you can try your hand at making yourself.
- Here’s the Daily Meals top 6 Tips on getting the most out of your bottomless brunch.
- Londonist checked out new Brunch spot near the Tower of London called Flock – apparently the coffee is “insanely good”. Check it out.
The Belles Week: If you haven’t seen already (how dare you), have a look at our latest adventures. Our interview with The Retreat Kitchen, a plant based cafe of goodness is up on the site here, and our review of Coppa Club is here too – the perfect summer brunch, so get yourself down there!